We had our Shabby Souls book club meeting on Saturday night! We met at a frozen yogurt place called Orange Tree in Edmond, it was pretty crowded at Orange Tree so we took our yogurt to the park to eat and talk about our books! We had a great time and the weather was awesome! Orange Tree is yum, yum, yummy!!!
.jpg)
Natalie, Becky, Me, Nicole and Kelsie
.jpg)
Nicole, Me and Natalie

Kelsie getting her yogurt!

Me getting my yogurt, yum!
3 comments:
You girls are too cute!!
I need to get me some more yogurt! I may need to hit Lemon Tree on this side of town.
Hi Jeana,
This is really random, but I came across your blog after I googled "homemade butterfly wings". I'm looking for wings for my girls to wear for Halloween. I love the wings your little girl wore! Would you mind leaving me a comment as to wear you got them? Thanks so much!!
From a non-creepy blogger,
Shannon
Post a Comment