Colin, me and Octave- tailgatin'
Colin, Lee (Mr OSU Spirit), Octave and Me
"The Walk"- They do this cool thing where the band leads the football players, coaches, etc into the stadium before the game, very cool!
Octave, Dennis (Colin's dad) and Colin
I stopped by Brad Thompson's tailgate to see "the bus", I do think it has a name, but I can't remember what it is. They have an awesome set up...gonna go back and tailgate with them sometime soon!
Octave, Me and Colin- waiting for the game to start...look at all the orange, whew!
Boone Pickens Stadium, very nice!
Boone Pickens again!
Thank you to my new Cowboy friends for an awesome day!! Had a great time and I would even go back, can't wait!! :-)
3 comments:
You look you had fun getting out out of your comfort zone of Crimson and Cream.
We missed you Saturday night!!!
I love that you're such a trooper...makes for one-fun-person!!! Like I said, we may convert you eventually!!! Hehe!! Go COWBOYS!!!
Post a Comment