Monday, August 24, 2009

Camera Woman...Aubree Rian!!

Last week my mom caught Aubree with her NEW camera, just snapping away taking pictures! We talked to Aubree about how the camera isn't a toy, etc. I had taken some other pics on the camera and when I put the pics on my computer, aparently Aubree had been taking pics for a while, there were over 40 pics that she had taken of stuff in the playroom. So I wanted to share with you some of the pics she took, they are actually pretty cute!! :-)








4 comments:

Crystal said...

Too cute~ I like the second one of the barbies in their castle. She's actually not too bad. :)

Nicole said...

I love Barbies!

Becky said...

I love the first pic of her, the one of the barbies in the house and the one of Brod! Too fun!

Kelly said...

Barbies in the castle...my fav!! My kids will do that too but they're always blurry and of the floor!! She has potential!! :)