Friday, June 19, 2009

Swimming Lessons, Omniplex, Sno Cones and more swimming, make for a busy week!!

We had the busiest week this week! The kids started swim lessons this week at Moore High School, let me just say this is the BEST place we have ever taken swim lessons, the life guards are awesome and the people that run the lessons are great. The first day they moved Brody from water babies, which he and I were in to a Level 1 class with 4-6 year olds, I was a nervous wreck putting him in the class on Tuesday but he has done great, swimming all over the place and even going under the water with much ease, the boy has no fear so swimming is like second nature to him! I was so proud of he and Aubree both. Aubree started off in Level 2 and will probably move up to Level 3 next week, she's rockin' the pool also!! So impressed with everything the lifeguards have taught them!!

I took this pic this afternoon, we FINALLY had a day to stay home and chill out so we played in our wading pool today!

This is Bro after his first day of Level 1 swim lessons, he was so proud of himself and talked about swimming the rest of the night! Look at that face!!

This is my big girl Aubree going off the diving board on Tuesday...by Thursday she was going off by herself, a huge thing for her! YAH AUB!!

This is Bro after his lesson Thursday, he saw me taking pics through the window...oh another thing the parents have to watch outside the building, another reason why I was a nervous wreck, but look at how proud he is!

Bro Bro jumping to his teacher! BIG BOY!!

After swim lessons on Tuesday, they are over at noon, we ran Bro home to stay with Megs and get a nap and Aub and I ran to meet Kellie, CoCo and Tyler at the Omniplex, also called now the Oklahoma Science Museum...we had the best time! They have added a ton of awesome things to the museum since I had been there in high school...we are going back very soon!!

This is Aub, CoCo and Tyler waiting for the Science Live show.

Aub, CoCo and Tyler are in that black space ship...they talked to the command center at Nasa and everything, pretty cool!

Me and Aub in front of the Treehouse play area...oh and all the pics on this blog are taken with my cell phone, it's easier to carry around these days. In the process of getting a new camera that I can just throw in my purse!

CoCo and Aub on the teeter totter in at the treehouse.

This is FACE GUY...he talks to you and is hilarious!!

This is a tornado simulator...it shows you what the speed of 80 mph winds feel like...in the May 3rd, 1999 tornado the winds were over 200 mph...80 mph was crazy, you felt like your clothes were being riped off...I can only imagine 200 mph, whew!!

After church Wednesday night my mom, Bro, Aub and I went to get snow cones with the Thompson fam, minus Phil (he was on his way back from Hondo), add Sawyer and Jake, HA!! We had a good time!!

Miss Livie and Miss Aub posin'

E and Bro, these two are the sweetest best buds you will ever meet. I love watching them interact with each other, so sweet!!

On Thursday after swim lessons we meet Jennifer, Brock and Cole at Miss Debbie Scott's house to swim. Bro was able to show off his swimming abilities...he swam all over her pool with his life jacket on...Jennifer and I were just waiting for him to wear out but he never did, he was so proud, if you got close to him he would say "I swimming mommy, go way"...so stinkin cute! He's a big boy now, doesn't need his momma anymore (sniff, sniff)...now we just need to tackle potty training, LOL!!!

Pics of the kids swimming!!




WHAT A WEEK!! WHEW!! I am worn out, but loving every second that I'm getting to spend with the kids this summer! It's so nice to be able to go and play and not worry about work or answering a phone! Lovin' the summer!!!! :-)

2 comments:

Becky said...

You may be tired, but it looks like you all had a ton of fun!

Nicole said...

2 Things......
1. What a fun week!!! I love the omniplex!!
2. Who has the pool and can I come swim??