Aub lounging while getting her toes painted!!
CoCo waiting to dry!!
Finished products!! PRETTY!!!
CoCo and Aub, such beautiful girls!!
Monday morning we met my friend Keri and her kids Hamilton and GG at the park. We had such a nice visit and the kids had a blast playing!!
GG on the slide, I just love her, so stinkin' cute!!

Aub, Bro, Hamilton & GG playing on a toy!!
.jpg)
Aub helping GG, Aub was the little mommy yesterday, she took GG all over the playground!
.jpg)
This pic Kelly took Sunday night when we met the church group up at the baseball fields to play baseball...I just love how Bro and E love each other so much!! I wanted to throw this pic in, thought it was adorable!!
.jpg)
Today was Aub's last day of Pre K (sniff, sniff)...they had Super Kids Day today, this morning we got up rushed up to school and because of a storm SKD didn't start until 10:00...it was a muddy success though, the kids had a blast!!
Aub and her friend Becca doing the jump rope race!
Sack Races!
The hurdles, look at that cute face!! GO AUB!!
Aub and her SKD Buddy, Becca
Aub bowling!
Bumper Buns!! This event was hilarious!!
Hula Hoop Race, even Bro got in on the action!!
Bouncy Ball Race! So much fun!!
This is what Bro did most of the day, splashed in mud puddles, he was having a blast so I let him go at it, he was soaked from top to bottom by the time we were done!
Aub waiting in line for a sno cone!
My grandmother from Houston is visiting on Thursday, I can't wait!! So I'm sure I'll have more posting/updating next week!! We are so excited to start summer! I only have 5 days of work left, then taking a break for the summer, I'm really looking forward to it!!!
2 comments:
Great pictures! Looks like SKD was a huge success. I love Becca's red hair, but I am a sucker for redheads.
I've never really thought CoCo and Aub look alike, but in that picture of the two of them up close, they really favor each other! They are so cute!
Post a Comment