Tonight was the JH May Give-Away, I had a great time and met some really awesome girls!! As soon as Kelly and Nicole email me pics I will post them!
I mean who doesn't love the Skirvin, awesome food and new friends? :-)
I am lovin' my new adventures and new opportunities! Tonight was a great evening!! Stay tuned for pictures!!!
Oh and stay tuned for pics from a fun filled Memorial weekend. We are heading to the Blue Star Ranch (my grandparents and aunt and uncle's ranch) on Saturday, for some food, fun, family, fishing, I could go on and on...oh and the kids FINALLY get to meet the horses...they have been waiting for weeks for this.
Sunday my mom, sister, CoCo, Aubree and I are doing a late Mother's Day celebration...getting pedicures's and going to the Paseo District for an art celebration.
Finally, Monday we are closing out the weekend with a good ol' cookout at my parents. Water balloon fights and all are in store!! I am so excited for this weekend, it's been a while since we really had good plans for Memorial weekend...so it will be fun to relax, see family and just enjoy the weekend!
Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment