Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Practicing & Moving Update

Yesterday we were outside enjoying the weather...Aub and I were talking about school and all of a sudden I realized that Brody had been throwing the football at the tree for almost an hour, he was very serious about it, it was awesome!! Everyday he picks a ball in our house and that's the sport he plays that day, it's so funny! Today he's already picked up the basketball and started shooting hoops...gotta get all your practice time in!!

Also, a moving update...the kids and I are moving to my parents this week. We still haven't sold/leased the house, but my thinking is maybe it will sell/lease quicker if all our "stuff" is out, plus I won't have to worry with keeping it clean all the time, it's not easy with two kids. We will be at their house probably beginning Friday night. It's been a process getting everything moved!!







No comments: