As most of you know I'm a reality TV freak...I love them all! Right now I'm really into cycle 12 of America's Next Top Model...I can't get enough of this show...love it!! So last week on the episode the girls had to sale Covergirl's Exact Eyelights Mascara...they explained that you buy the mascara for your eye color and it brightens your eyes, very cool! So last night I ran out and bought some for hazel eyes...first off the brush doesn't clump, that's awesome and the mascara goes on really smooth, love this product...I learn so many tips from this show...totally awesome!
Models from America's Next Top Model!



Can you tell a difference, hehe!! :-)

I need to do a post on my opinion on The Biggest Loser, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol and The City on MTV...I'll have to work on those!! :-)
2 comments:
I think you are my long lost TWIN! You are as addicted to reality TV as I am. It is nice to finally feel like I am normal;)
I've always wanted someone to do the make over reveal on myself from America's Next Top Model!
Hope you are enjoying your Spring Break!!
Ok on DWTS.......I Love love Melissa she rocks and I love Ty Murray!!! Oh and the Latin guy who did some full frontal action on the Sex & The City Movie I like him too!!!
Post a Comment