As you all know I am very close with my grandmother that lives in Houston...I got a call from my cousin Angel today telling me that she may possibly have had a stroke and they were all rushing to the hospital. Angel kept me up to date by texting all day, then she called around 3ish to tell me that she did have a mini stroke. They are keeping her in the hospital for a few days! I am so worried about her, but I know with my cousins and aunt down there they will take awesome care of her! I will call tomorrow and get another update on her!
Just please keep her in your prayers!!!
This pic was actually taken in February when she came to visit and the second pic is of her blowing bubbles with the kids last summer at her house. Look at little Bro, Bro!! So cute!!


Get Well Soon Grand!!! We love you!!!!
1 comment:
I will say a pray for her! I know how hard it is being away from your family. I hope that she makes a full recovery!!
Post a Comment