Monday, March 16, 2009

MAZZIOS FEAST!!

Last night, we decided to go get something to eat and go play at the park! Aubree wanted "to go to the place with the white stuff" this is what she calls cottage cheese, she loves cottage cheese, which totally cracks me up! So we went to one of our favs, Mazzios. This is only the second time I have ventured out by myself with the kids to eat dinner. It's just kinda lonely with not other adult to talk to, but I'm doing it and getting used to it. The kids for the most part are usually good in restraunts. I wanted to show you all what my kids eat at Mazzios...they love salads, veggies, etc, so the salad bar is perfect for them and perfect for mom because Brody's salad is free and Aub's is usually around $1.50 (they take her age times something, can't remember)...anyway, it's a cheap meal and they eat a ton!

Brody eating his variety of food...he picked all this out on his own...the boy loves salad!
Look at that little hand, hehe! Too cute!
Aub munchin' on a cucumber, yummy!
Here is Aub's plate...her "white stuff" is almost gone...she had 4 helpings last night, whew!
And then we have what mommy ordered...my fav, chicken artichoke spinich pasta, YUMMY!!!! I'm addicted to this!!

So anyway, there you have it our "dinner" post!! Hope everyone has a wonderful spring break! We are off to the zoo tomorrow, Papa is going with us, the kids are so excited!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

When Tony first started on at the fire station, I felt the same way. I was afraid the kids would need to potty and we'd leave our table and come to it being cleaned off. It took me a while to "relax" and get out of the house on our own. It'll get easier...I promise.