Saturday, March 28, 2009
Dinner Guests!!
We had my parents over for dinner tonight!! I made parmesan chicken with noodles, green beans & chicken rice...everything is from Aldi, my new favorite store!!
Aub setting the table! This is her personal job everynight and she loves it, hehe!
Aubree wanted to make cupcakes, this was the only thing I had, I know it's freezing outside, but it is spring, right? Again, these are from Aldi, these are the most moist cupcakes I have ever tasted.
My big girl helper!! Cracking eggs!

Stirring the batter!
Putting sprinkles on the cupcakes!
She's so proud!! Papa and Megs loved her cupcakes!
Aub's finished cupcakes!!
Aubree, Papa, Megs & Brody, getting ready to dig in! YUMMY!!
We had a great time! My parents have been a huge support to me through everything and I have been eating dinner at their house every Tuesay and Thursday night while Brian has the kids...so this is my small token of paying them back!! We love you, glad you came over for dinner and Aub's special cupcakes!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aldi! Why haven't I been shopping there? Because of this post I went there for the first time today, and it was amazing. I will definitely be going back. Thanks for sharing this.
...please where can I buy a unicorn?
Post a Comment