Sunday, February 15, 2009

A New Home For Sunny!!!

We needed to find a new home for Sunny, so our wonderful friends The Brum's decided to take him off our hands...I just talked to Becky and he's checking everything thing out at their house and seems to be doing ok. Here's a pic of him before they came and got him!!
We'll miss him, but the good thing is, we'll still get to see him from time to time!!

4 comments:

mistymadisonjo said...

It is tough to leave have to give up a dear pet. I'm positive he will get plenty of attention and love. Take care!

Baroni Family said...

Oh no! What happened? I didn't know you had to get rid of Sunny! Want a dog? Ha!

Becky said...

We survived our first night together. I think he enjoyed exploring everything while we slept last night. I found toilet paper all over the front bathroom and things knocked over...so it looks like he had quite the adventure.

Abbie H. said...

awwww-sorry to see Sunny go to a new home, but glad to hear it's Becky's home!