This is a fun Blogging game that I got off my friend Nicole's blog! It is simple .....
1. Take pic of your bag (purse)
2. Take pics of contents dumped out
3. Discuss
This is my new Coach purse...funny story behind this purse...I had a Coach up for auction on Ebay and this lady emailed me asking if I wanted to trade, she had this purse up for auction and had a 3 week old baby and a 2 year old and needed a bag more for diapers, etc...so we traded, I LOVE this purse, she emailed me the other day and loves her's too, great trade!!!

This is the inside, this purse is smaller than what I usually carry, but it's helping me notice when bows and cars are thrown in my purse without me looking, when I got this purse and emptied my other one I had 9 bows that Aub "accidently" put in my purse...that girl!!

I carry the following, again wait a week and I'm sure a car will be in there, HA!! My Hobo wallet which I love, got it off Ebay also, this wallet is awesome because if I don't want to take my purse I can just carry my wallet, love it!! I also have a card from Kelly's mom, Glenda, she gave it to me on Sunday, it has an awesome scripture in it that I have been reading everyday, it's getting me through, love you Glenda, then we have my keys, and my camera, which Kelly has gotten me to carry, she just whips her out and takes pics all the time so I thought I would copy her, HA! Then I have my Blackjack and my spiffy brand new (just got it today) red Pump It Up phone, isn't she pretty....oh and last but not least my Clinique make up bag, it has medicine, lip sticks, etc, etc in it!! So there you go folks...my purse and it's belongings!!

That was so much fun...I'm tagging everyone that reads my blog to do this on your blog, it's fun seeing what everyone carries with them everyday!!
Hope everyone is having a good week!!!
2 comments:
Very fun! I'll try to get mine posted in the next few days.
Ok, this is funny!! I'll post mine but you have to remember Mary Poppins is in my genes!!
Post a Comment