Saturday, January 17, 2009

"My Spidyman's Poppy"

Brode and I decided to get out today to enjoy the beautiful weather! We met my mom for lunch, got the car washed, then went to, of course, my fav...Maurice's (they are having a huge sale by the way), so I decided to drop in Payless to see if they had any cute spring shoes...Brody jumped out of my arms and ran to a rack of shoes hanging on the wall and was yelling "my spidymans poppy, my spidymans" (remember he calls me poppy), so I went over to find some awesomely cute Spiderman house shoes...he's totally obsessed with football and Spiderman right now (he even has a spider man potty seat)...so he was freaking out...so funny! So we decided we had to have them (I really don't think I was going to get out of the store without getting them anyway) and we got Aub some Tinkerbell house shoes. We immediately had to put them on in the store and he wore them home...I'm afraid we aren't going to get these things off...he's taking a nap as we speak in them, so cute!! Oh and they light up... that just adds to the awesomeness of them!!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

LOVE the house shoes, and so funny...manning does the same thing w/ shoes over the footed pj's! :) crazy boys!