Thursday, December 11, 2008

Girls Night @ The Melting Pot!!

Me, Kari, Jennifer & Andrea get together during the year for one another's birthdays, this year we decided to get together for Christmas, eat dinner at The Melting Pot and do a gift exchange. Andrea was called into work (she's a nurse) at the last minute so it ended up being me, Kari and Jenn tonight! We had a blast!! The Melting Pot is so yummy!!



This is the first course...cheese!! So yummy!!

This is actually the third course (the second course is a salad)...the meat!

And finally the last course...DESERT!!! YUMMY!!! This was the best part!!

Me, Jenn & Kari...we missed you Andrea!!


I got home after 9:30 and the Brodster was still up, he's usually in bed around 8:30, but he had a late nap today! I was excited both kids were still up!! Look at that face!!

Aub wanted to try on my gift that I got...the necklace, Jenn brought it. Love it!! Look at her precious face, I think she wants to steal it, HA!



Can't wait until our next dinner!! Love you girls!!

post signature

No comments: