Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for this year!! Brian and I are blessed with two healthy, happy, awesome kids and blessed with wonderful family and friends!! We have been through some ups and downs this year and I'm thankful things are looking up for us now. We spent the day at my grandparents house! I am so thankful for them, we don't get to see them very often so when we do it's such a blessing and our time is so enjoyable!!


I took this pic this morning on the porch!
Aub, Mommy & Brody (not sure what Brody is doing in this pic, what a funny face)

Aub, Daddy & Brody (Brody is watching football this time, imagine that)
The kids playing outside at GGma's and GGpa's...David (my cousin's little boy), Brody, Aub, Kellie & CoCo. It was so nice out today, the kids played outside most of the day.
Some of you have asked about my grandparents new house...well here it is! It's very nice!
This is the side/back of my aunt and uncle's house, they live on the same land as my grandparents...I had to zoom in pretty good to get a good pic...this is the view from my grandparents!
Dakota & GGma
Mr. Brody
The Fam

My mom was sick so she stayed home today...here is Papa with all the kiddos!!

GGma & GGpa with the great grandkids!! So sweet!
We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Time to get geared up for Christmas! Whew!! :-)

post signature

No comments: