Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hair Decision 2008

Ok everyone, as most of you know I go back and forth on my hair all the time...I know it drives my wonderful hairdresser crazy, doesn't it Kari, LOL! Well I'm doing it again...I have fine hair so the longer it gets the more stringy is seems to get, Kari cut layers in it last week but I just can't seem to get it right...so I'm going to run a little poll...please either leave a comment on my page or email me at jeanasorrells@att.net and let me know what I should do. I go Saturday to get my hair colored (going back to the black, seems to be my popular color)...so I can either get it cut or leave it like it is...you decide!!! :-)
Thanks guys!!

My hair how it is now!!
And the back!

Me last year with my shorter do!! If I get it cut I will probably do it a little longer than this cut!

Another pic of the shorter do!! There is also a pic of it short down the right side of the blog, me and the kids in our OU gear!

post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Kelly T said...

Hmmm... I actually like them both but I think my vote is short. I hope my own hair doesn't bias my vote b/c I think I'm about to cut it off as well.

Maddox said...

You are so funny! Let me what wins the vote!

Becky said...

I vote for the short

Pam said...

I think your hair is very pretty how it is now, but I'm thinking short, as well. As a fellow fine-haired gal, it's much easier to deal with!

House of Payne said...

I love the short due... Of course I have long penocostal hair and I would love to cut it short but my husband wont let me,,, I think you should do the short.. cant wait to see!