Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sandbox & Camera Fun!!

We finally got sand for the turtle sandbox...no longer a wading pool, but using it for it's actual purpose, HA!! The kids played in the sandbox forever this afternoon and had a blast.





Since we were outside so long I decide to do a little experimenting (finally) with my camera and took pictures that I don't normally take, not centered, different angles and things other than just faces...I think they turned out pretty well. I also found a new setting on my camera that makes everything look crisper!! FUN FUN!!! :-) All you picture taking experts, let me know what you think!!
(oh and the one with both of their feet, I just realized Aub's big toe is under the sand so it looks like the big toeless, HA)
















post signature

1 comment:

Abbie H. said...

I love the pics Jeana! They look great.

I hardly ever ask Aleeyah to look at the camera and many of those are my favorites.