Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Meg's Glasses & Potty Training 101

My mom came over tonight and the kids got to playing with her glasses, we thought they looked so cute so what else do you do? Bust out the camera!!! :-)


Here goes my most dreaded thing on earth...dum, dum, dum...potty training!!! After Brody told me today "I go pee pee" and tugging at his diaper I decided it was time to introduce him to the potty seat...he did not like the potty chair, I have told several of you the story...I think mostly because he's very interested when sister goes potty and she doesn't sit on a potty chair. So I put the seat up on the toilet and he thought it was so cool, he never went but he kept saying "I pee pee" so we are a step closer...he at least knows what he's supposed to do while sitting up there.
So here we go...down the oh so fun road of potty training...just think of the money I will save on not buying diapers, WOO HOO!!! :-)



post signature

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Oh my! That cat looking down at him had me in tears laughing. It's like it's saying, "What are you doing?" Thanks for the laugh!