Sunday, August 3, 2008

SPA WEEKEND

The "girls", me, Kari, Jenn & Kandice went on a much needed, much anticipatedn (we have had this planned for months) SPA weekend this weekend!! We had so much fun. We went to Brian's parents time share at Tanglewood Resort and Spa at Lake Texoma. We all enjoyed 2 hours of massages and facials Saturday morning then spent the afternoon at the pool, followed by a great mexican dinner then shopping today at the Allen, Texas Outlet Mall. I got the kids some really cute stuff and got myself some much needed jeans and some fall shirts.
I love these girls so much and enjoy any time spent with them. I really think of them as family and we just all had a great time!
We are all so tired, but it was so relaxing and so worth it!! :-)

Jenn & Kandice in the "relaxation" room at the spa. This is actually the only pic I took, we were in and out of the room the whole time so we didn't actually spend much time together at the spa!! They looks so relaxed, ahhhhhhhh!!
Kari & Kandice hangin' poolside!!

Tanglewood Pool....so refreshing!

The view from our room! I would love to look out my window and see this view everyday!

Kandice, Jenn & Kari on our way to dinner!

Kandice & Kari at dinner

Jenn & Me at dinner

All of us eatin' yummy mexican food!!



post signature

1 comment:

Pam said...

I'm so jealous!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time- glad it was fun!