Friday, August 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREE RIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Princess, we love you!! I decided to take everyone through Aub's past 5 birthdays...it's so cute to see how much she's grown.

Aubree's 1st Birthday!!
Aubree's 2nd Birthday at Pump It Up...Look at that chubby face, so cute!!

Aubree's 3rd Birthday at the Earlywine water park.

Aubree's 4th Birthday at Bart Connor (this pic was actually taken at Granddad and Nana's house, I couldn't find a good pic at Bart Connor)

Happy 5th Birthday!!! Aubree found some old candles in the drawer so we decided it would be fun to put them on her pancakes this morning. It was fun!! Aub has a big day planned, birthday party at school then her big party tonight at Pump It Up!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! Can't believe you are 5 years old!!!

I will post birthday party pics sometime this weekend! Hope everyone has a happy and safe Labor Day weekend!!

post signature

2 comments:

Abbie H. said...

Tell the girl I said Happy Birthday!!! Hope she has fun at her party!

Kelly T said...

Happy birthday, Aubree!