Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Water Fun!!

Tonight we were playing outside and Aub decided it would be a good idea to turn on the sprinkler and her and Brody play in it...they were in their clothes, but what they hey...let's have some fun!! They had the best time, it was hilarious!! They were both completely soaked when we were done...I just love watching the innocence of kids playing...I wish I was a kid again sometimes, no worries, just out to have a good time, ahhhhh!!
Most of my pics are of Brody, he's so funny in the sprinkler, he cracks us all up!!






Here is Sunny laying low by the fence while the kids were playing...I have told several of you how he isn't much of a "real" cat, he loves water...when we were getting ready to put up the sprinkler and come inside, he ran straight through the sprinkler, it was awesome...it was like he had been patiently waiting his turn! TOO FUNNY!!
Sunny's new fav place to hang (or sleep I should say) is the shower...he lays in there in the water, he's so strange, HA!











post signature

1 comment:

Abbie H. said...

LOVE the one of Brody in the sprinkler with his tongue sticking out! Too cute!!!!