For those of you who buy an easy set pool, call me when your pool turns green, I'm an expert now, HA!!
Yesterday the pool was a light shade of green, I called the pool place thinking I did some thing wrong with the chemicals...well aparently the girl that sold me the chemicals told me wrong when I was in the store...because I wasn't putting enough chlorine in the pool, ugh!!!
So last night I went to Wally World and bought some chlorine tablets and a test kit to get the pool back in shape.
This morning went out to look at the pool and we had DARK GREEN POND WATER, YUCK, YUCK!!!!! It was disgusting...so with that, I drained the pool and started over...COMPLETELY over...after wrestling with the pool for 2 hours we finally had a clean pool and were starting over!!
Ahhhhhhhh now we have nice clean, sparkling, clear water pool, ahhhhhhhhh!!!! GOTTA LOVE being a pool owner, HA!! Now I see why people hire a "pool guy"....WHEW!!
Ahhhhhhhh now we have nice clean, sparkling, clear water pool, ahhhhhhhhh!!!! GOTTA LOVE being a pool owner, HA!! Now I see why people hire a "pool guy"....WHEW!!

No comments:
Post a Comment