I took most of the pictures from last week because I would send them to Brian so he could enjoy the fun we were having!!
Brody swimming in "Yertle Turtle" as he calls it!! Thanks to our sweet friend Aleeyah, she gave us turtle when she moved (see The Hamblin's blog below), Turtle is really a sandbox, no Abbie, no sand yet...Brody seems to enjoy making it a pool instead!!

Brody hangin' in the pool!!

Brody's WOO HOO pose!!! What a cutie!

Aub hangin' in the pool!! She loves this pool, she's already asking for a bigger one for next summer, we'll see!!

Aub swimming in the pool!

Aub made these dolls at Nana's house...can you see the resemblance, I love them, they just crack me up!! I really like Brian's mustache, HA!!

While we were in Houston my aunt got Aub this rocker dress up kit...she LOVES it! ROCK ON!!

I took Aub to Build a Bear while we were in Houston, she picked out a "sunburst" cat

3 comments:
are you sure about that?
berto xxx
The nice thing with this blog is, its very awsome when it comes to there topic.
Hey! Love the swimming pool! ha ha! Aleeyah and I debated on one day about dumping out the sand and filling it with water. She loved to play in it was filled with rain water. Glad you guys are enjoying it!
I LOVE the dolls. I found a kit at Target that you can make dolls with. I loved the idea. I have to get my sewing machine out in a few days to do another project.....maybe dolls will be added to the list of things to do!!!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment