So today I sold Brody's dresser, this was my dresser when I was a teenager that I just used because it was handy...I am giving Brode's room a makeover when we move him into a toddler bed...but in the meantime I just wanted to get rid of the thing. The lady came and picked up the dresser which she said went with her bedroom furniture...she was so excited!!
After she left we decided we would rearrange Brody's room to give him more room to play and more room for all his toys...the walls were starting to close in on his room.
The OLD dresser!!
Brody's room after the rearranging...his bed used to be against the wall with his name.
Another pic of the room! We won't move him into the toddler bed for a while yet...I want to keep confined to a crib for as long as I can, HA!!! Plus I'm painting Aub's white toddler bed black and buy a black dresser...so I have to work on those projects first!! HEY, maybe I can find a dresser to paint on Craigslist....Oh my!!

1 comment:
Too cute! I wish my kids room was that clean!
Post a Comment