Aubree got her hair cut today. We got it a little shorter than normal, I think this will be a good length for the summer!! She loves it!! The video she wanted me take since I had taken a video of Brody last night! So it's just of her talking!! :-)
Hey, I called you a little bit ago. Give me a call when you get a chance. I need to get that sandbox over to you in the next week or so-if you still want it.
2 comments:
It looks SO cute!!!
Hey, I called you a little bit ago. Give me a call when you get a chance. I need to get that sandbox over to you in the next week or so-if you still want it.
Hey Jeana! Her hair is so cute! You'll have to teach me how to add friends blogs to the side of my blog. I'm still new at this blog thing!!
Post a Comment