Saturday, May 3, 2008

Still Waiting...

Hello, still waitin' on my laptop!! Good news though, Phil found the problem and is fixing it next week! WOO HOO!!
Brian is out of town so Aubree and I had our normal (this happens everytime Brian is out of town) SLUMBER PARTY!! Aubree said no boys allowed so we slumbered after Brody went to bed. We blew up the air mattress, ate junk food and watched "Babe", which is a very cute movie if you haven't seen it. She's so sweet she kept looking at me saying "mommy, I love you and I love our slumber party" too funny!! We had a great time.
Looking forward to being back in my comfy bed though, hee hee!! :-)

Keep checking back for pics...they'll be on soon!! :-)

post signature

1 comment:

Kelly T said...

That's too, too sweet that Aub kept saying that to you. I definitely don't want to rush Sophie growing up, but it will be neat to hear her say things like that (if she likes me, that is, ha ha).