Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SHOCK of the YEAR

What a BIG girl I have...yesterday I had made the comment that Aubree's room was a total mess (toys all over the place, clothes, etc) and told her we would clean it later, usually she has to be threatened before she cleans it, hee hee!!
I was busy working and she was in her room after we put Brody down for a nap, she was in there for a long time so I decided to go see what she was doing! I walked in her room and started freaking out, SHE HAD CLEANED HER ROOM ON HER OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was blown away!!
What a big girl!!


These are pics from after the room cleaning!! I'm so proud!! And of course I had to throw in a pic of Brody!!











post signature

1 comment:

Natalie said...

If I could only get my husband to be a big boy and clean up....I don't know what I would do?? No words to describe it!