Hello everyone, we have had a HUGE change in our life. Brian and I have been discussing this for some time now and decided January 1st would be a good time to start the new year off by visiting new congregations around the OKC area. I think we both decided it was a time for a change for our family and we needed that change. It was a HUGE hard decision since my parents and Kellie, Troy and the kids are at Oakcrest along with a lot of friends. We have spent months praying about this decision and we both just looked at each other one day in December and said let's do it and aren't regretting it at all.
We have been visiting Alameda Church of Christ in Norman, OK and are blown away by the families we have met and the welcome we receive every single Sunday.
We are visiting Life Groups and have loved every single one we have visited so far.
Aubree is making new friends and Brody is loving the nursery class. This seems so strange to say but I feel like the kids are already growing by this decision.
We all just feel so blessed by this decision and are excited to start our "new journey" with our new church family.
We still love everyone at Oakcrest we just feel like this is something we prayed about and is something that our family needs right now.
Please keep us in your prayers. Like I said this has been a huge, very tough decision for us, but my parents have been so, so supportive along with Kellie and Troy and many friends.
Take Care and I will post more pics of the kiddos soon!!
Hope everyone has a blessed week!!
1 comment:
Although the transition will be hard, I know that this will be great for you guys. Of course, we will miss you! I never see you any more. :( Keep us updated!
Post a Comment