Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!! We had a wonderful day. The kids both loved their santa gifts. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. Enjoy the pics and keep scrolling down, I think I put 5 posts on today of all our christmas events!!














Brode's Santa Gifts....

Aub's Santa Gifts....


Aub coming in to see her Santa gifts...she was so excited!! FINALLY got her Ariel salon!



Her Ariel doll.




Brode seeing his gifts for the first time, he was in awwww, so cute!!





Brode playing with his sports toy!





Brode on his new rockin' bike, and of course he has his basketballs in his hands!!








Brode sittin' on sissy's present!








Aub in front of her Ariel salon.









Aub opening gifts.










Brode opening his gifts.












Brode on his bike again!!
Brian and I had decided to not get each other anything, since we got the laptop after Thanksgiving, but he snuck a gift in for me, it's a digital picture frame and it's soooooo cool!!
Thanks you dear, I love it!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! :-)

No comments: