Well wouldn't you know it, as soon as I published the last blog our power went out. So we all ended up at my parents house for the day sitting in the dark, hanging out waiting for something to happen!
We ended up in a hotel, because the temps in the houses were going down quickly. My parents power and Kellie and Troy's power came back on late last night but our's is still out. So we're bunking at my parent's house for the time being, and more snow to come probably tomorrow and another storm on Friday and Saturday!!
I talked to our electric company this morning and they told me that it could be up to a week (I'm sure that's worse case scenario) before the power is back on. So in the meantime we're just hanging out waiting. I do have Thursday and Friday off so that gives me something to look forward to. Me and the kids will have to get out for a while, we're getting cabin fever.
We'll keep you updated!! Good times during Ice Storm 2007.
1 comment:
I can't believe you guys didn't call and come hang out at the Hamblin home! We couldnt have entertained you. I even called Kellie and left a message to check on them, but she never called me back. Well, I will be praying for you and your power struggles. ha ha
Post a Comment