The time has come to give Brody his first haircut...his curls weren't staying curly anymore so it was time to get him a Big Boy cut. Of course, we took him to only the best, Kari! He did really well, of course he wanted to move a lot and wanted to see what Kari was doing but all in all he did well!! Enjoy the pics!!
The first pics are before shots, then we get into the haircut!!

While we were waiting for Kari we decided to take some "before" shots...

The back, I can't believe how long it is!!
Another pic of the back!

Brody sitting on the booster chair, he sat there pretty well!!

Kari giving Brody a distraction.
On to the haircut....
1 comment:
Jeana,
I MISS you guys so much!!! How are ya'll? Brody looks soooo handsome with his new do...Aub is looking cute as always. Still no internet at the house-working on it-I'll talk to you after Christmas-Have a good one and be safe in the snow/ice!!! Love Nat and Kason XOXOX Kiss the kids for us!
Post a Comment