Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pics of the kids...and video of Brody...

Pics I took of the kids this morning before school. The video is of Brody, I'm trying to get him to talk but he only said kitty....it's cute!!






If you go to the Powell's page on our site, Kason is wearing the same outfit. I got them matching outfits, now we just need to get them together and wear them so everyone can see!! :-)







2 comments:

Baroni Family said...

How cute! Macie won't talk on command either! But she'll talk up a storm when you don't have the camera around! Aubree looks so grown up...I love little (big) girls in sweaters....too bad mine won't get to wear one anytime soon!

Baroni Family said...

How cute! Macie won't talk on command either! But she'll talk up a storm when you don't have the camera around! Aubree looks so grown up...I love little (big) girls in sweaters....too bad mine won't get to wear one anytime soon!