Friday, November 30, 2007

More of Baby Kota...

Since we have a nickname for CoCo, we decided we better have one for Dakota, everyone calls him Kota. Baby Kota as Aub & CoCo say.
Brian and Aub went down to Texas this weekend, Brian is going to the Big 12 Championship game tomorrow night, GO SOONERS!! And Aub will be staying at Nana's house having a great time. So Brode, my mom and I took dinner to Kellie and Troy tonight, helped Kellie around the house and played with CoCo.
Everyone is doing great, Kellie looks great and is getting around really well!!
Keep Kellie and Troy in your prayers for the next few weeks. Kellie is finishing up school next week, my grandma from Houston is coming in on Wednesday and Troy's parents are coming next Sunday. They will be busy for the next few weeks!!
Enjoy the pics!!

Brode & Baby Kota, I thought this was so cute!!


Aunt Jean & Baby Kota, oh I just can't get enough. He reminds me of Brody, he seems very laid back so far, so precious.



Kota and his paci

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just can't wait to get up there and see him! He is so precious!!!!