We took Aub to Disney on Ice tonight as part of her birthday present. She had so much fun, she cried when the show was over because she didn't want to leave. Money well spent, HA!!

At the Petting Zoo before the show, in her princess dress, of course!

Waitin' for the show to start!!

This was Aub's favorite part...Ariel.

Ariel again!

ALL the Disney Princesses

Tinkerbell in Cinderella's carriage
I love going to all these girly shows. I wonder what we'll have to take Brody to? The car races, NAH, we'll just stick with sporting events I can handle that!! :-)
1 comment:
Boy, are you good...getting your pics uploaded and blogged on the same day as the event....impressive! I wish something like that would come here. We would definitely go. The Lion King (broadway production) just opened this weekend...we are taking Em for her birthday next month. Hope she has fun (and can stay awake!). Love looking at all the pics!
whitney
Post a Comment